Re: [NTB] View in Browser Configuration for Firefox?

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20, 2004
      Hi John,

      Try searching for Firefox on the Notetab HTML list. There's some
      useful information on configuring Firefox to work with NoteTab on
      it. See my sigline and the footers of all Basic list messages.

      There's always been a problem with the Mozilla family and
      NoteTab. Eric said he would look into again in the next
      maintenance release. we do not have any dates of when that may
      happen, sorry.

      >I have Firefox defined as my primary browser and IE as my other
      >browser. Clicking the View Other Browser button launches IE with
      >the correct file loaded but clicking the View in Browser button
      >causes two tabs to open in Firefox. The first is empty/blank and
      >the second depends on what part of the filespec made it to the
      >command line. It looks as if the first part of the filespec
      >string is dropped off - e.g.

      Happy html'n!

      www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com