Re: [NTB] Live video clips

  • kerry@GilaMountainDulcimers.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20, 2004
      Thank you for the links, Christian! I will go and nose around. I have
      been having fun with this, but it has also been frustrating! Thanks
      again!
      I appologize for sending this to the wrong list!!! I was just a
      little frustrated at the time!

      (((hugs)))
      Kerry Anderson, New Mexico
      http://www.GilaMountainDulcimers.com
      Amazing Dulcimers!
      Also Books and CDs, Clubs and Festivals

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 20, 2004
        No problem. Thank you
        --
        C.A.

        I don't know if I am sending this to the right list -- correct me
        if
        I am wrong.
        I am somewhat new at webmastering and am trying to create a
        website
        with live video clips. I am wondering if you all could help me with
        the
        HTML for this. I don't know how to set up the HTML for live video
        clips.
        Also, the video clips are really large and they are .mpg files.
        Can
        they be compressed or what? help! Thanks!!!

        Kerry Anderson, New Mexico
        http://www.GilaMountainDulcimers.com
        Amazing Dulcimers!
        Also Books and CDs, Clubs and Festivals

        The NoteTab Off Topic List:

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Service.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 20, 2004
          Hi Christian,

          Please try the NoteTab & HTML List. See my sigline and the footers.

          I have to be short, because we were in the path of the worst of
          Ivan here in Milton, FL, so I am running on battery power. It
          took 5 days just to get phone back, and no telling when they'll
          have power restored. Personally, my family and home is fine -just
          some tree damage. I probably won't be answering list mail for
          quite some time, at least not many messages. It could be weeks
          until we get power back. If you are interested in details look on
          the Off Topic list online. See the footer for it also. You can
          search for Hurricane Ivan on that list.

          Happy Topics,
          Jody

          The NoteTab Off-Topic List