View in Browser Command Line ?

  • John Mitchell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2004
      I have Firefox defined as my primary browser and IE as my other browser.
      Clicking the View Other Browser button launches IE with the correct file
      loaded but clicking the View in Browser button causes two tabs to open
      in Firefox. The first is empty/blank and the second depends on what part
      of the filespec made it to the command line. It looks as if the first
      part of the filespec string is dropped off - e.g.
      c:/directory/filename.html appears to be truncated to
      /directory/filename.html.

      I read the Help and modified browsers.dat as follows. It didn't make any
      difference. I'd appreciate any guidance on offer. In case it's relevant
      I'm using Firefox 1.0PR.

      Regards, John Mitchell

      [ie]
      Command=iexplore.exe -nohome
      UseDDE=1
      Application=IExplore
      DdeCommand=
      DdeExec="%1",,%2,0,,,,
      Topic=WWW_OpenURL
      Application_New=
      DdeExec_New=
      Topic_New=

      [firefox]
      Command=C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
      UseDDE=1
      Application=Mozilla
      DdeCommand=
      DdeExec="%1",,%2,0,,,,