Re: [NTB] cannot read anything

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2004
      Hi Terry,

      See if it does it after a reboot with other programs shut down.
      If so, try reinstalling your riched32.dll from your Windows Setup
      CD. I do not know what CAB it is in, but my guess would be in the
      PRECOPY files. You can find it on the Internet. I don't quite
      understand why it would show up in your browser though, nor do I
      understand what the palette thing is unless it is a color chart
      of some kind. You might try the HTML List. See the footers.

      >When I open NoteTab Light 4.95 I cannot read anything in the html
      >file I opened. It will launch the file, but will not show anything
      >on the pallette. Neither can I type anything on the pallette.

      Happy html'n!

      www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com