Two files and duplicate removal from one file

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8 4:42 PM
      Hello All,

      Seems to me I saw a clip to do this a few years ago, but I can't seem to
      find it anywhere. Can anyone here steer me in the right direction?

      I need a clip that will compare two files, and remove the duplicate lines
      from one of the files. In other words, File B is compared to File A and the
      lines in File B that are in File A are removed from File B.

      Thanks in advance for any and all help.

      Robert Kelsey