Re: [NTB] Email account utilization warning.

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 7 2:13 PM
      Hi Sis and Others,

      In short, ignore it.

      I haven't ever seen a message from YahooGroups saying they would
      be going down for maintenance. I don't think they send them out.
      If they do it would most likely be to moderators and list owners.
      They might put a notice on their main page, but I doubt it. They
      have many redundant/mirror lists to use, so if they want to do
      maintenance now-a-days all they need to do is change their
      settings to not include checking a mirror they want to to
      maintenance on (and then copy to the other mirrors one at a time
      if that is what they want to do.) ;)

      Besides, if they were no bring everything down, most likely the
      messages would just be delayed in getting received and sent out.
      Just always give your messages at least 12 hours before re-posting
      if you don't see it hit the list on the web view.

      >Dear user, the management of Yahoogroups.com mailing system
      >wants to let you know that,
      >
      >Our main mailing server will be temporary unavaible for next two
      >days, to continue receiving mail in these days you have to
      >configure our free auto-forwarding service.

      Happy Tab'n,