Re: [NTB] Setting custom colors for keywords

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2004
      Hi jedigirl,

      >Does anyone know how to, or know of a utility, that would allow
      >keywords to be assigned custom colors.

      Ask on the NoteTab Off Topic list for a utility that will do
      that. I think Stefan Elsinor (sp) posted something about one on
      it at one time. (See footer)

      There will be default highlighting for the major programming
      languages and scripting codes in our v5 major release. Whole
      highlighting schemes will be available for the user to edit. The
      customization will be in a text based format in separate files for
      each language so users can share them with each other and the
      highlighting will be completely customizable.

      Version 5 of NoteTab will require a lot of time due to a total
      rewrite of the program. There will most likely be a 50% discount
      for registered users of NoteTab 4.xx (but free within a 90 day
      order). The cost will most likely be going up to $29.95 to 34.95.
      We do not know a release date, but it is being worked on. It could
      be six months from now or maybe more than a year or longer till it
      is initially released. I'm sorry, but I cannot give any type of
      guestimate at all of when it may happen. We just don't know.

      >For example:
      >
      >Display in blue words like: PRINT, GOTO, IF, etc.
      >
      >Display in green symbols like: = , " ' ; etc.
      >
      >Display the words between quotes " " in red

      Happy Topics,
      Jody

      The NoteTab Off-Topic List
      All Fookes Software mailing lists: