two drives problem

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2004
      Hi Pavel,

      I wouldn't know why that happens exactly. It could be that you
      have Favorites on that drive, files in the Reopen List (under
      File) listed on your sleeping drive, or you have files open in
      NoteTab when you shut it down on that drive and Reload Open
      Documents checked in the General tab in Options.

      > I like notetab's features very much, but there is one thing
      > which makes me mad. I have two hard drives in my computer. The
      > first one contains all software (including notetab) and
      > temporary data, and the second one is a space for storing large
      > and rarely used data. And now my problem. When I start notetab,
      > it doesn't let my second drive sleep. It means an annoying 5
      > seconds delay in notepad's startup (it waits till the sleeping
      > drive wakes up), and it needlessly wastes the lifetime of my
      > hardware. Please, can anyone tell me, what does notetab search
      > on the drive I didn't ask? Can I somehow avoid this? I didn't
      > find in options anything pointing to my second drive. Thanks

      Happy Tab'n,