OT to Bobbie (was Phony Message)

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2004
      A one time off topic comment here ... I remember your name from the Fidonet
      Cooking Echos before we eventually signed up with an ISP *ages* ago! You
      probably wouldn't remember me, but thought I'd say "hi" anyway. If you wish
      to reply you can send it privately :-).

      And on-topic, recipe database software brought me to Notetab for formatting
      ricipes for import in the first place, alas, that passion has slipped to
      the wayside, but I still use the program and it's open for 90% of my
      computing time. Go Notetab!

      Julie :-)