Phony Message

  • Bobbie Beers
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2004
      Hi Everyone,

      I wouldn't touch this one! I run a recipe list on Yahoogroups, and received
      nothing in my email from Yahoogroups concerning this "problem"

      Regards,
      Bobbie Beers

      Message: 1
      Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 09:19:28 -0500
      From: hsavage@...
      Subject: Email account utilization warning.

      Dear user, the management of Yahoogroups.com mailing system wants to let
      you know that,

      Our main mailing server will be temporary unavaible for next two days,
      to continue receiving mail in these days you have to configure our free
      auto-forwarding service.

      Further details can be obtained from attached file.

      For security purposes the attached file is password protected. Password
      is "67483".

      Best wishes,
      The Yahoogroups.com team
      http://www.yahoogroups.com
    • Julie
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2004
        A one time off topic comment here ... I remember your name from the Fidonet
        Cooking Echos before we eventually signed up with an ISP *ages* ago! You
        probably wouldn't remember me, but thought I'd say "hi" anyway. If you wish
        to reply you can send it privately :-).

        And on-topic, recipe database software brought me to Notetab for formatting
        ricipes for import in the first place, alas, that passion has slipped to
        the wayside, but I still use the program and it's open for 90% of my
        computing time. Go Notetab!

        Julie :-)