Re: [NTB] Email account utilization warning.

  • Dr. Paul Harder
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 6, 2004
      On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 07:05:01 -0700 (PDT), sisterscape
      <sisterscape@...> wrote:
      > Is this for real or a nasty?

      Look at the grammar and spelling. It's a dead giveaway. I don't know
      what we'll do when the crapware writers learn to write English. I'm
      hoping that the two skills are mutually exclusive.

      PH

      Dr. Paul Harder Houston, Texas, USA pharder@...
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 7, 2004
        Hi Sis and Others,

        In short, ignore it.

        I haven't ever seen a message from YahooGroups saying they would
        be going down for maintenance. I don't think they send them out.
        If they do it would most likely be to moderators and list owners.
        They might put a notice on their main page, but I doubt it. They
        have many redundant/mirror lists to use, so if they want to do
        maintenance now-a-days all they need to do is change their
        settings to not include checking a mirror they want to to
        maintenance on (and then copy to the other mirrors one at a time
        if that is what they want to do.) ;)

        Besides, if they were no bring everything down, most likely the
        messages would just be delayed in getting received and sent out.
        Just always give your messages at least 12 hours before re-posting
        if you don't see it hit the list on the web view.

        >Dear user, the management of Yahoogroups.com mailing system
        >wants to let you know that,
        >
        >Our main mailing server will be temporary unavaible for next two
        >days, to continue receiving mail in these days you have to
        >configure our free auto-forwarding service.

        Happy Tab'n,