Setting custom colors for keywords

  • jedigirl_com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2004
      Does anyone know how to, or know of a utility, that would allow
      keywords to be assigned custom colors.

      For example:

      Display in blue words like: PRINT, GOTO, IF, etc.

      Display in green symbols like: = , " ' ; etc.

      Display the words between quotes " " in red

      etc.

      Thank you,

      Robert jon Religa
      Director - JediGirl Internet Community and Forums
      JediGirl.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2004
        Hi jedigirl,

        >Does anyone know how to, or know of a utility, that would allow
        >keywords to be assigned custom colors.

        Ask on the NoteTab Off Topic list for a utility that will do
        that. I think Stefan Elsinor (sp) posted something about one on
        it at one time. (See footer)

        There will be default highlighting for the major programming
        languages and scripting codes in our v5 major release. Whole
        highlighting schemes will be available for the user to edit. The
        customization will be in a text based format in separate files for
        each language so users can share them with each other and the
        highlighting will be completely customizable.

        Version 5 of NoteTab will require a lot of time due to a total
        rewrite of the program. There will most likely be a 50% discount
        for registered users of NoteTab 4.xx (but free within a 90 day
        order). The cost will most likely be going up to $29.95 to 34.95.
        We do not know a release date, but it is being worked on. It could
        be six months from now or maybe more than a year or longer till it
        is initially released. I'm sorry, but I cannot give any type of
        guestimate at all of when it may happen. We just don't know.

        >For example:
        >
        >Display in blue words like: PRINT, GOTO, IF, etc.
        >
        >Display in green symbols like: = , " ' ; etc.
        >
        >Display the words between quotes " " in red

        Happy Topics,
        Jody

        The NoteTab Off-Topic List
        All Fookes Software mailing lists: