Re: Looking for underline key

  • Nigel Hall
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2004
      Hello Claire,

      Do you mean that you want to underline words on the web page that you
      are creating?

      If so, the tags would be <u></u> and you would need to put the words,
      that you want to underline, in between these two tags.

      There is a shortcut to making HTML tags, on the HTML clip library.
      If you click on the button at the bottom of the screen, that
      has "HTML" on it, then you will get the HTML clip library, down the
      left hand side of the screen.
      Then if you scroll down that column, on the left hand side of the
      screen, to the red heading that
      says "Character Formatting", and at the bottom of that block it
      says "Underline". If you double click on the word "Undeline" it will
      put the tags in for you and your cursor will be in between the two
      tags, so that you can write straight in there. Of course, this might
      seem quite a long winded way of putting those underline tags in, but
      once you have the HTML clip library down the left hand side of the
      screen, it has lots of other useful shortcuts to writing your HTML
      tags.

      I hope that this helps, as I am not sure if this is what you meant
      that you wanted to do.

      Best wishes,
      Nigel

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Claire Boucher" <xstlion2003@l...>