Re: [NTB] Does anyone use Notetab for email or newsgroups?

  • Bill Salyers
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 2, 2004
      Thanks, Joe. That EmailStripper is slick. It is faster than my technique unless it needs other editing. Some
      Emails come through with =98 or =07 codes for quote marks and such. I use NotePro to search and replace those.
      I'll see what Stripper does to them the next time one comes through.

      Bill Salyers - 937-399-2279
      billsalyers@...