[NTB] Re: NT Light won't save position and size

  • Dr. John Watson
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 27, 2004
      Hi.. I am having the exact same issue. Tried everything you suggested
      in this thread, no joy. I'm on Windoze 2000 with a fresh, clean
      install of notetab.

      - Oliver

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 27, 2004
        Hi Oliver,

        >Hi.. I am having the exact same issue. Tried everything you
        >suggested in this thread, no joy. I'm on Windoze 2000 with a
        >fresh, clean install of notetab.

        I forget if this was mentioned. It usually fixes it.

        1. Resize and adjust the program window where you want it.
        2. Click on the program icon located on Titlebar (upper left).
        3. Uncheck "Open Centered" if checked.
        4. Click on the program icon again.
        5. Click on "Save Window State" (which does not get a check mark).
        6. Restart NoteTab at this time.
        Tip: You can right click on the Titlebar for the same menu as above
        or press the Alt key and then the spacebar while holding Alt down
        (Alt+Spacebar). Simply pressing Alt alone will collapse the menu
        once opened or clicking in a "non-clickable" area of your screen.

        Take care,

        and even thou doest err some!
        http://clean-funnies.com
        http://notetab.net, http://fookes.us