Re: [NTB] Re: problems with notetab

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2004
      Thank you so much!!

      ;~D Kim

      -------Original Message-------

      From: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Date: 08/27/04 04:20:58
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NTB] Re: problems with notetab

      Kim, if you already have NoteTab associated as source viewer so that
      can't be the problem, then delete your internet cache. This problem
      appears on some systems when the cache is too heavy or corrupted
      look for example at
      http://www.mredkj.com/tutorials/tips_ie.html
      To set NoteTab as your source viewer for internet explorer you might
      use TweakUI if you are on a windows system. TweakUI can be obtained
      from Micro$oft.com, do a search. The version depends on your
      operating system, do a search on the Micro$oft
      site to find the download page.
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Kim" <angelindesgise2002@c...>
      wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I'm new to this group. I was wondering if anyone has ever had
      > problem with notetab not coming up when I try to look at the
      source of
      > my website....nothing happens not even a note pad comes up...
      >
      > I would appreciate anything right now..
      >
      > Thanks ,
      > Kim

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor