Capitalizing Sentences as you go.

  • robmillardau
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23 4:55 AM
      Is it possible using AutoCorrect to capitalise the first letter of the
      first word of a new sentence. I know it can be done to the whole
      document using the Modify test case command but I thought it should be
      possible to do it as you go along. That is after fullstop space the
      first letter of the beginning word of the sentence is automaticaly
      given a capital letter. Using Note Tab Standard.
      Cheers All
      Robert