Auto Reload of .txt Files

  • garm111
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2004
      Hi *!

      I have the following problem. I am automatically creating text files
      (Log Files). Now I am looking for an opportunity to display the
      changes of those text files more or less in real time.

      Can I configure Notetap in this way that it will reload the text file
      automatically without prompting? It would be even better if it would
      directly jump to the end to the file...

      I have used Notepad several years ago and then it was possible.

      Can anybody give me a hint?

      Thanks a lot!!!!

      Greetings

      Andy