Re: [NTB] CLIPS AVAILABLE

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2004
      Hi George,

      If the suggested Clip Librarian is a bit more than you need or
      too hard to understand, I have some simplified Clips I use on the
      Clipbar. The Library has a few Clips in it for examples and one
      that toggles them on off the Libraries bar just for a quickie.
      You can setup small groups as well.

      Library Toggle
      Unzip to NoteTab's Library folder. You can drag/drop the Clips to the
      Clipbar and use 1-3 of the three icons provided.
      http://www.notetab.net/zip/libtoggle.zip

      If you need to discuss the Clips, please sign up for the Clips list and
      ask over there. Please see my signature line to subscribe to it or go to:
      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm. TIA

      >I use Notetab Standard and i have quite a collection of clips
      >which all load automaticalyy when I open Notetab. Is it possible
      >to limit the clips which I use frequently to load with the
      >program and the rest of the clips are loaded as and when
      >required? The program would load faster and it will not use too
      >much memory resources especially as I have a couple of outlines
      >which I use as a notes everyday and they load with the program.

      Happy Clip'n!