Re: [NTB] Re: R.H.S. sorting - possible ?

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 10, 2004
      Hi All,

      !!!_Too much eMail_!!! Set your options at YahooGroups to read
      mail on the web - No email. Or, setup filters in your eMail
      program - ask how on the Off Topic list, please!-) See footer.

      Please just take this as a reminder and where to post messages.
      (Below) Truly, it all works better like this. :) Also, another
      reminder, please remove text in your replies that is not needed
      to understand your replies. This is not meant to flame anybody,
      apologies already accepted. <g>

      > It can be done with a Clip or if the file is not too big *a
      > Regular Expression*. **In either case**, please *post over* on
      > the *Clips list*. See the footer in any NoteTab Basic list
      > message to get to Yahoogroups to sign up for it or please see
      > my signature line to subscribe to it. TIA.
      > http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

      Please read above with my additional *highlights* and the second
      and fourth paragraphs below (which now has *more* *_highlights_*
      and I added the ----- Discussion ... ----- line at the end also
      for those that archive the messages and need an easy way to strip
      the extra code that is not wanted in the archives. Thanks! :)

      either of the links below. We use yahoogroups for the lists.
      _Please_ read the following if you decide to sign up!

      Clips or Scripts list for them.

      are for discussion of those programs.

      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

      http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448&item=home ;) Thank$ for
      getting the cookie if offered; they're delicious! :)

      >> I want to sort lines in a text file from the end. Is that possible ?
      >> 9/Aug/04 02:47: /~johnf/web15.jpg
      >> 9/Aug/04 02:02: /~johnf/knight.gif
      >
      >> My preference is not to use a script if at all possible.

      Happy Tab'n,