Re: CLIPS AVAILABLE

  • John Zeman
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2004
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "george butt" <rabti@m...> wrote:
      > I use Notetab Standard and i have quite a collection of clips which
      all load automaticalyy when I open Notetab. Is it possible to limit
      the clips which I use frequently to load with the program and the
      rest of the clips are loaded as and when required? The program would
      load faster and it will not use too much memory resources especially
      as I have a couple of outlines which I use as a notes everyday and
      they load with the program.

      I am not sure what you are talking about. It sounds like maybe you
      mean the visible clip library buttons on the clip library bar. If
      so, you can easily control which libraries are visible or hidden by
      using the very handy "Clipbook Librarian" utility by Charles Rain.
      You can download it at:

      http://www.mts.net/~rainec/notetab.html

      John
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 18, 2004
        Hi George,

        If the suggested Clip Librarian is a bit more than you need or
        too hard to understand, I have some simplified Clips I use on the
        Clipbar. The Library has a few Clips in it for examples and one
        that toggles them on off the Libraries bar just for a quickie.
        You can setup small groups as well.

        Library Toggle
        Unzip to NoteTab's Library folder. You can drag/drop the Clips to the
        Clipbar and use 1-3 of the three icons provided.
        http://www.notetab.net/zip/libtoggle.zip

        If you need to discuss the Clips, please sign up for the Clips list and
        ask over there. Please see my signature line to subscribe to it or go to:
        http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm. TIA

        >I use Notetab Standard and i have quite a collection of clips
        >which all load automaticalyy when I open Notetab. Is it possible
        >to limit the clips which I use frequently to load with the
        >program and the rest of the clips are loaded as and when
        >required? The program would load faster and it will not use too
        >much memory resources especially as I have a couple of outlines
        >which I use as a notes everyday and they load with the program.

        Happy Clip'n!