CLIPS AVAILABLE

  • george butt
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2004
      I use Notetab Standard and i have quite a collection of clips which all load automaticalyy when I open Notetab. Is it possible to limit the clips which I use frequently to load with the program and the rest of the clips are loaded as and when required? The program would load faster and it will not use too much memory resources especially as I have a couple of outlines which I use as a notes everyday and they load with the program.
    • John Zeman
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2004
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "george butt" <rabti@m...> wrote:
        > I use Notetab Standard and i have quite a collection of clips which
        all load automaticalyy when I open Notetab. Is it possible to limit
        the clips which I use frequently to load with the program and the
        rest of the clips are loaded as and when required? The program would
        load faster and it will not use too much memory resources especially
        as I have a couple of outlines which I use as a notes everyday and
        they load with the program.

        I am not sure what you are talking about. It sounds like maybe you
        mean the visible clip library buttons on the clip library bar. If
        so, you can easily control which libraries are visible or hidden by
        using the very handy "Clipbook Librarian" utility by Charles Rain.
        You can download it at:

        http://www.mts.net/~rainec/notetab.html

        John
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 18, 2004
          Hi George,

          If the suggested Clip Librarian is a bit more than you need or
          too hard to understand, I have some simplified Clips I use on the
          Clipbar. The Library has a few Clips in it for examples and one
          that toggles them on off the Libraries bar just for a quickie.
          You can setup small groups as well.

          Library Toggle
          Unzip to NoteTab's Library folder. You can drag/drop the Clips to the
          Clipbar and use 1-3 of the three icons provided.
          http://www.notetab.net/zip/libtoggle.zip

          If you need to discuss the Clips, please sign up for the Clips list and
          ask over there. Please see my signature line to subscribe to it or go to:
          http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm. TIA

          >I use Notetab Standard and i have quite a collection of clips
          >which all load automaticalyy when I open Notetab. Is it possible
          >to limit the clips which I use frequently to load with the
          >program and the rest of the clips are loaded as and when
          >required? The program would load faster and it will not use too
          >much memory resources especially as I have a couple of outlines
          >which I use as a notes everyday and they load with the program.

          Happy Clip'n!