search and replace

  • dajomu2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2004
      hey...

      Is it possible to add a increasing number to every finding? for
      instance, I am searching for 23: and for every 23: in my document I
      want to add a number so that the result will be 23:1, 23:2, 23:3 and
      so on.
      If notetab cannot do that does anyone know about a program that does
      without programming. I know I can use perl or similar, but that is
      the way I am avoiding.

      Thanks
      David