Re: [NTB] Re: how does one zoom or enlarge text in NT?

  • rbmooney
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2004
      Thanks kitPATh,

      Amazing how dumb one feels when confronted with the facts.
      Seems the older I get [obviously one can't continue to endlessly age!]
      the slower I learn new things and have just recently
      realized that I learn only in a serial fashion. Gone are
      the days when I could take a bit from this or that
      and combine the several quickly into a whole and use
      that result in many other programs. So thanks to you and the others
      some of us can still "get around" in such impressive programs as NT.

      Blake
      rbmooney