Re: [NTB] how does one zoom or enlarge text in NT?

  • rbmooney
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2004
      Thank you Jody Adair and Don Daugherty for helping me solve the "viewing"
      problem I was having in notetab. Within seconds of following your
      directions there it was and I could see everything! Imagine that I found
      that the font was set at 5! Hope it was OK to use my wrinting name, Harrry
      Blake (w/3 r's) and to write to several groups but I was desperate. It's
      that much better of a program now. Thanks.
      Blake
      rbmooney