Re: [NTB] how does one zoom or enlarge text in NT?

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2004
      Hi Harrry,

      Is your name really spelled with 3 r's? :)

      >I've been working in and out of NoteTab for 2 months and still
      >can't figure out why I can't view the reg. text and html text in
      >larger zoomed sizes. My eyesight is bad and I'd need a 12pt size
      >text view where others might easily see an 8pt size font. But
      >where's the control button for zomming? Any suggestions will be
      >appreciated. Thanks.

      In addition to what has been posted...

      There are two settings for document fonts. One is in View |
      Options | Documents | Font... It controls the font used for all
      new documents like when you click on the New Document icon on the
      Toolbar (Ctrl+N) and also documents you have not set the font in.

      The second is off the main menu under Documents | Font | Change
      Font... It controls each document's settings, that is, the one
      you have focused in NoteTab. The settings are stored in
      NoteTab's main folder in NoteTab.fpr (NotePro.fpr for Pro) and
      remember between NoteTab sessions. Document Properties acts in
      the same manner. If you would like to reset the file properties
      in all documents you can do that under the Advanced tab in
      Options.

      Happy Tab'n,

    • kitPATh
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2004
        At 8/8/2004, you wrote:
        >Message: 1
        > Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 09:14:43 -0500
        > From: "rbmooney" <rbmooney@...>
        >Subject: Re: how does one zoom or enlarge text in NT?

        You can add the "increase font" "Decrease font" buttons to the tool bar too. Right click the bar, select properties. then press the [i] key until it finds increase font... etc.
        patH(Riv)