Re: [NTB] how does one zoom or enlarge text in NT?

  • Don Daugherty
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2004
      > I've been working in and out of NoteTab for 2 months and still can't
      > figure out why I can't view the reg. text and html text in larger
      > zoomed sizes. My eyesight is bad and I'd need a 12pt size text view
      > where others might easily see an 8pt size font. But where's the
      > control button for zomming? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
      > Thanks.

      Try View/Options/Documents/Font to change default values or
      Document/Font/Change Font to change for only the current document.

      If the font currently selected doesn't offer a suitable font size choice,
      change the font itself to one with more choices; then select the desired
      size. For example Fixedsys comes only in 9 and 10 pt, but Lucida Console
      offers 8 thru 72 pt.
    • rbmooney
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2004
        Thank you Jody Adair and Don Daugherty for helping me solve the "viewing"
        problem I was having in notetab. Within seconds of following your
        directions there it was and I could see everything! Imagine that I found
        that the font was set at 5! Hope it was OK to use my wrinting name, Harrry
        Blake (w/3 r's) and to write to several groups but I was desperate. It's
        that much better of a program now. Thanks.
        Blake
        rbmooney