  • John Zeman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2004
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, everykid@c... wrote:
      > Just got my Notetab software today. What is best way to learn the
      very basic stuff--like how to set up to get line breaks where I want
      them? I a novice at this.
      > PDS

      I have three suggestions.

      1. Peruse the help files that come with NoteTab

      2. Follow what happens here in these NoteTab forums.

      3. Be patient. Learning the very best software for any particular
      use takes time. And in my, and many others opinion, you are now
      using the very best text editor out there.

      To answer your question about line breaks, you have the word wrap
      option of course, but to establish set line breaks goto the menu
      command of MODIFY/LINES/REFORMAT LINES and set your line breaks to
      what you want. (You should select the lines you want to process
      first).

      John