Re: [NTO] In Memory of Larry Thomas

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2004
      Hi Christine, John Z, Larry, and Others,

      (Please move anymore discussion/replies on this Subject thread to
      the ntb-OffTopic list. Thanks! mailto:ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com)

      I received the information about an address and other information
      requested earlier yesterday from Larry's brother, but was up all
      night last night upgrading hardware and having a hard time
      getting to sleep now. So... :) sorry for the delay. Here is a web
      page a made real quick today. Goodnight!

      Pictures, eMail...
      http://www.notetab.net/html/larry.htm

      Flowers, Cards, etc. can be sent to:

      Pauline Braddock
      413 West Fifth Avenue
      Indianola, Iowa 50125

      Mother: Mabel Akers Braddock of Indianola
      Sisters: Sallie Sharp of Indianola and Maryann Moore of Colorado Springs, CO
      Brothers: Madison Sayre of Algona, WI and Winston Sayre of Indianola.

      >>I found Larry's obituary in the Des Moines Register online.
      >>
      >>I tried the web site for the local paper, but it did not have anything
      >>on Larry. It did not have a search, so this is all I could find. I know
      >>many like more information in times like this.
      >>
      >>LAWRENCE R. THOMAS
      >>INDIANOLA
      >>published on July 15, 2004
      >>
      >>Lawrence R. Thomas, 64, died Tuesday, July 13, 2004 at his home in
      >>Indianola. Services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Friday, July 16 at
      >>Overton Funeral Home in Indianola. Visitation will be held from 9 a.m.
      >>until service time at the funeral home. Burial will be in the Milo Cemetery.
      >>
      >>He was born in Boone, Iowa and served in the United States Air Force
      >>from 1961 to 1965. He graduated from A.I.B. in Des Moines and was a
      >>Certified Public Accountant in Minneapolis. He had lived in Indianola
      >>for the past ten years.
      >>
      >>He is survived by his mother, Mabel Akers Braddock of Indianola;
      >>sisters, Sallie Sharp of Indianola and Maryann Moore of Colorado
      >>Springs, CO; and brothers, Madison Sayre of Algona, WI, and Winston
      >>Sayre of Indianola.
      >>
      >>Link:
      >>http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/dclassifieds?Dato=20040715&Kategori=OBITUARIES01&Class=30&Type=CAT1320&Lopenr=407000422&Selected=10
      >>
      >>Larry Hamilton