Re: [NTB] In Memory of Larry Thomas

  • RS
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 16, 2004
      Hello Jody, All,

      Larry has always been a continuous presence on these lists throughout the years, sharing tips and helping others. He will be missed.

      Please extend my condolences to his family.

      Best regards,

      RS
    • Roy Herring
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 16, 2004
        I just want to add that I will really miss Larry. He was so helpful in
        starting me off in Notetab, which is the most productive tool I have, after
        email and browsing.
        He always gave me detailed answers and correct answers.
        I will miss him.

        Roy