Re: In Memory of Larry Thomas

  • John Zeman
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 15, 2004
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Jody <kjv-av1611@e...> wrote:
      > Hello Everyone,
      >
      > I am sorry to inform you that Larry Thomas passed away the day
      > before yesterday. Those of you who have been on the lists for
      > awhile know that Larry has been one of the top contributors,
      > giving much his time to help others out. Unselfishly, Larry gave
      > to the lists regularly (besides a period of time for a long
      > hospital stay) from their start, over 6-7 (?) years now. He was
      > certainly a giver and did very little taking! Larry's messages
      > were always friendly and helpful! He was a friend to me and those
      > of us who knew him will miss him greatly!
      >
      > Sadly, yet for a short time,
      > Jody Adair
      > (1 Th. 4:13-18 :)

      Ohhhhhhh..I'm so sorry to hear this..

      I have no idea who his family and immediate friends are, but I send
      them all my condolences.

      Thanks for posting this Jody.

      John
    • Jeff Scism
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 15, 2004
        This is really sad news, mycondolences to his family and friends, which
        he has many here.

        --
        ~~

        Jeffery G. Scism. IBSSG

        Genealogy is the art of convincing public officials that you need to
        have a document to determine IF you are a descendant, and if you had
        Proof of descendancy, you wouldn't NEED the document.
      • RS
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 16, 2004
          Hello Jody, All,

          Larry has always been a continuous presence on these lists throughout the years, sharing tips and helping others. He will be missed.

          Please extend my condolences to his family.

          Best regards,

          RS
        • Roy Herring
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 16, 2004
            I just want to add that I will really miss Larry. He was so helpful in
            starting me off in Notetab, which is the most productive tool I have, after
            email and browsing.
            He always gave me detailed answers and correct answers.
            I will miss him.

            Roy