Re: [NTB] In Memory of Larry Thomas

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 15, 2004
      Hi Julie,

      >Oh no! Had he been sick? He will be sorely missed!

      I don't think he had been sick since he was posting fairly soon
      before his death. His half-brother wrote some of us in his
      addressbook that he had mentioned over the time. I did not ask
      what the cause was when I wrote him back. -jody

      >> I am sorry to inform you that Larry Thomas passed away the day
      >> before yesterday. Those of you who have been on the lists for
      >> awhile know that Larry has been one of the top contributors,
      >> giving much his time to help others out. Unselfishly, Larry
      >> gave to the lists regularly (besides a period of time for a
      >> long hospital stay) from their start, over 6-7 (?) years now.
      >> He was certainly a giver and did very little taking! Larry's
      >> messages were always friendly and helpful! He was a friend to
      >> me and those of us who knew him will miss him greatly!
    • John Zeman
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 15, 2004
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Jody <kjv-av1611@e...> wrote:
        > Hello Everyone,
        >
        > I am sorry to inform you that Larry Thomas passed away the day
        > before yesterday. Those of you who have been on the lists for
        > awhile know that Larry has been one of the top contributors,
        > giving much his time to help others out. Unselfishly, Larry gave
        > to the lists regularly (besides a period of time for a long
        > hospital stay) from their start, over 6-7 (?) years now. He was
        > certainly a giver and did very little taking! Larry's messages
        > were always friendly and helpful! He was a friend to me and those
        > of us who knew him will miss him greatly!
        >
        > Sadly, yet for a short time,
        > Jody Adair
        > (1 Th. 4:13-18 :)

        Ohhhhhhh..I'm so sorry to hear this..

        I have no idea who his family and immediate friends are, but I send
        them all my condolences.

        Thanks for posting this Jody.

        John
      • Jeff Scism
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 15, 2004
          This is really sad news, mycondolences to his family and friends, which
          he has many here.

          --
          ~~

          Jeffery G. Scism. IBSSG

          Genealogy is the art of convincing public officials that you need to
          have a document to determine IF you are a descendant, and if you had
          Proof of descendancy, you wouldn't NEED the document.
        • RS
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 16, 2004
            Hello Jody, All,

            Larry has always been a continuous presence on these lists throughout the years, sharing tips and helping others. He will be missed.

            Please extend my condolences to his family.

            Best regards,

            RS
          • Roy Herring
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 16, 2004
              I just want to add that I will really miss Larry. He was so helpful in
              starting me off in Notetab, which is the most productive tool I have, after
              email and browsing.
              He always gave me detailed answers and correct answers.
              I will miss him.

              Roy