Re: [NTB] In Memory of Larry Thomas

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 15, 2004
      Hi Julie,

      >Oh no! Had he been sick? He will be sorely missed!

      I don't think he had been sick since he was posting fairly soon
      before his death. His half-brother wrote some of us in his
      addressbook that he had mentioned over the time. I did not ask
      what the cause was when I wrote him back. -jody

    • kerry@GilaMountainDulcimers.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 15, 2004
        This is very sad news!!! He certainly was everything you said he
        was. He will be missed.

        (((((hugs)))))
        Kerry Anderson, New Mexico
        http://www.GilaMountainDulcimers.com
        Amazing Dulcimers!
        Also Books and CDs, Clubs and Festivals

        Sponsor --------------------~-->
        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/NhFolB/TM
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • John Zeman
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 15, 2004
          --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Jody <kjv-av1611@e...> wrote:
          > Hello Everyone,
          >
          > I am sorry to inform you that Larry Thomas passed away the day
          > before yesterday. Those of you who have been on the lists for
          > awhile know that Larry has been one of the top contributors,
          > giving much his time to help others out. Unselfishly, Larry gave
          > to the lists regularly (besides a period of time for a long
          > hospital stay) from their start, over 6-7 (?) years now. He was
          > certainly a giver and did very little taking! Larry's messages
          > were always friendly and helpful! He was a friend to me and those
          > of us who knew him will miss him greatly!
          >
          > Sadly, yet for a short time,
          > Jody Adair
          > (1 Th. 4:13-18 :)

          Ohhhhhhh..I'm so sorry to hear this..

          I have no idea who his family and immediate friends are, but I send
          them all my condolences.

          Thanks for posting this Jody.

          John
        • Jeff Scism
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 15, 2004
            This is really sad news, mycondolences to his family and friends, which
            he has many here.

            --
            ~~

            Jeffery G. Scism. IBSSG

            Genealogy is the art of convincing public officials that you need to
            have a document to determine IF you are a descendant, and if you had
            Proof of descendancy, you wouldn't NEED the document.
          • RS
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 16, 2004
              Hello Jody, All,

              Larry has always been a continuous presence on these lists throughout the years, sharing tips and helping others. He will be missed.

              Please extend my condolences to his family.

              Best regards,

              RS
            • Roy Herring
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 16, 2004
                I just want to add that I will really miss Larry. He was so helpful in
                starting me off in Notetab, which is the most productive tool I have, after
                email and browsing.
                He always gave me detailed answers and correct answers.
                I will miss him.

                Roy