Too Many Lines

  • ascuto
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2004
      NoteTab Light - Too Many Lines

      03:12 07/13/04

      NoteTab inserts an extra line (as opposed to column) at the beginning
      of a new file. While this is not cataclysmic, it is annoying. Is
      there anyway to fix NotePad Light?

      Thank you,

      Barry Karas
    • John Zeman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2004
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "ascuto" <ascuto@y...> wrote:
        > NoteTab Light - Too Many Lines
        >

        > 03:12 07/13/04
        >
        > NoteTab inserts an extra line (as opposed to column) at the
        beginning
        > of a new file. While this is not cataclysmic, it is annoying. Is
        > there anyway to fix NotePad Light?
        >
        > Thank you,
        >
        > Barry Karas

        My copy of NoteTab light doesn't do that so I think it's safe to say
        it's not NoteTab Light that needs fixing. You aren't by chance using
        a template when you create a new document are you? If so, your extra
        line is likely in that template.

        John
      • Barry Karas
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 13, 2004
          The only thing I ever did was to change the font. Templates? I don't use them.

          Thanks,

          Barry Karas