River City

  • James Hamilton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2004
      I ended up having to format my hard drive and lost everything including my
      original zip file of NTPro. When I gave my CC info and was led to a
      download link I wasn't offered a registration number. How can I claim to
      have made payment and download another copy of NTPro as a registered owner?
      Anybody know or can provide direction I will appreciate such.

      felix
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2004
        Hi Felix,

        Please write me at Jody@... with the information that you
        ordered with such as the name, eMail address, and any other
        information that you think might help me find you in our
        database. If you have your original order confirmation eMail send
        that please.

        >I ended up having to format my hard drive and lost everything
        >including my original zip file of NTPro. When I gave my CC info
        >and was led to a download link I wasn't offered a registration
        >number. How can I claim to have made payment and download another
        >copy of NTPro as a registered owner? Anybody know or can provide
        >direction I will appreciate such.

        Happy Tab'n,