Re: [NTB] Problem with "Search disk" and windows 2000?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 3:02 PM
      Hi Michelle,

      I got "beat up" last time I was trying to help/get information on
      this. ;) I don't network so I cannot do anything other than turn
      it in for Eric Fookes, programmer/owner of Fookes Software to
      take a look at during the next NoteTab maintenance release. I
      don't suppose checking the box for Hidden files helps any since
      from what I gather this deals with more than just Search Disk.

      >I'm experiencing difficulty with the Search Disk function using
      >Windows 2000: it will not see mapped drives, whether they be on
      >a network or mapped from my own drive. Anyone else experiencing
      >this problem? I saw a similar post dated June 12th (message
      >number 16762 at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/notetab/message/16762),
      >but there wasn't a good answer there. Help? Thanks,
      >
      >Michelle

      Happy Tab'n,