Problem with "Search disk" and windows 2000?

  • jaguwar@sumrallworks.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
      I'm experiencing difficulty with the Search Disk function using
      Windows 2000: it will not see mapped drives, whether they be on a
      network or mapped from my own drive. Anyone else experiencing this
      problem? I saw a similar post dated June 12th (message number 16762
      at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/notetab/message/16762), but there
      wasn't a good answer there. Help? Thanks,

      Michelle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
        Hi Michelle,

        I got "beat up" last time I was trying to help/get information on
        this. ;) I don't network so I cannot do anything other than turn
        it in for Eric Fookes, programmer/owner of Fookes Software to
        take a look at during the next NoteTab maintenance release. I
        don't suppose checking the box for Hidden files helps any since
        from what I gather this deals with more than just Search Disk.

        >I'm experiencing difficulty with the Search Disk function using
        >Windows 2000: it will not see mapped drives, whether they be on
        >a network or mapped from my own drive. Anyone else experiencing
        >this problem? I saw a similar post dated June 12th (message
        >number 16762 at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/notetab/message/16762),
        >but there wasn't a good answer there. Help? Thanks,
        >
        >Michelle

        Happy Tab'n,