how do I set margins on screen viewing area

  • Dennis Christy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2004
      When I am typing a document in notetab, a line just
      continues past the screen viewing area. How do I get
      it to go to a new line after x characters on a given
      line? The equivalent of carriage return line feed.

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
    • John Zeman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2004
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Dennis Christy <adsiden@y...> wrote:
        > When I am typing a document in notetab, a line just
        > continues past the screen viewing area. How do I get
        > it to go to a new line after x characters on a given
        > line? The equivalent of carriage return line feed.

        If you literally meant what you said about carriage returns/line
        feeds after X characters, try using the menu command of:

        Modify/Lines/Reformat Lines

        John