Making "Allow Reordering" permanent?

  • rgarr01
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2004
      I always want to allow reordering in Note Tab Pro, but the program
      seems to default to <i>not</i> allowing it, and I haven't been able
      to find an Option to change the default. Am I just missing it, or is
      there a reason that it can't be made permanent?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2004
        Hi rgarr01,

        Eric did make it so that all you need to do is double click on
        the tab to switch to Allow Reordering. It's not too bad of a
        method once you learn to automatically do it.

        >I always want to allow reordering in Note Tab Pro, but the
        >program seems to default to <i>not</i> allowing it, and I haven't
        >been able to find an Option to change the default. Am I just
        >missing it, or is there a reason that it can't be made permanent?

        See ya in the funnies,
        Jody Adair, Prov. 15:15

        http://www.clean-funnies.com