Re: [NTB] Global search function ( sirch Disc) in Standard

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2004
      Hi Jeff,

      I'll post this same reply on the Clips list message. Please reply
      to that post only. Thanks!

      You are using global/search disk/directory in this post and the
      one to the Clips list. Are you using the regular Replace dialog
      with All Documents checked or are you using Search Disk. They
      both are working for me.