Global search function ( sirch Disc) in Standard

  • jeff scism
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2004
      My global search is NOT finding the "special" tags in drectory
      searches, tags such as ^P, ^T, etc. This limits the replacements I am
      able to make to single line replacements, and leaves a lot of manual
      editing to be done one page at a time, (or limited to pages actually
      open in Note Tab) is there a switch I may have inadvertantly activated?

      Jeff Scism
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2004
        Hi Jeff,

        I'll post this same reply on the Clips list message. Please reply
        to that post only. Thanks!

        You are using global/search disk/directory in this post and the
        one to the Clips list. Are you using the regular Replace dialog
        with All Documents checked or are you using Search Disk. They
        both are working for me.