Re: [NTB] Recover deleted outline heading?

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2004
      At 04:58 PM 6/15/04 -0000, you wrote:
      >Hi,
      > I'm wondering if there is any good way to recover a mistakenly
      >deleted outline heading? My best guess is, you have to use file
      >recovery software to somehow get the old file from your hard drive.
      >Any ideas? Thanks, Pete

      For purposes of future reference. If you have saved the file with the
      heading and then deleted the heading, you can recover it by reloading the
      file. Go to the menu bar and select Edit/Reload and then answer "yes" to
      the dialog box that appears.

      If you have not saved the file before deleting the heading, it is lost as
      far as I know. You could look for the efo temporary file and see if it is
      in there but I suspect that it would not be.

      Regards,

      Larry
      lrt@... e¿ê