Re: [NTB] Notetab Pro & Total Commander

  • Jim Hall
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2004
      Ruben,

      Normally, Notepad is also installed in your Windows (WINNT) folder as well as your system32 folder for backwards compatibility since some older applications look for it there instead of in the systems32 folder.

      Try putting a copy of the Notepad.exe and Notepad.ini that are in the systems32 folder into the Windows or WINNT folder and see if Total Commander will find it there.

      Regards,

      Jim