RE: [NTB] What Use Do You Make of Templates?

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2004
      Hi Ray,

      > I'd like to hear about the kinds of things folks are using templates for.

      I know I should make far more use of them than I do, but I only have one...
      for a web site to which I regularly add pages.

      Using a template saves all that hassle of cutting/pasting from an existing
      page or making a copy of one then replacing the original content. It also
      helps to remind me to adjust page titles, descriptions etc which I always
      used to manage to fail to update!

      Greg Chapman
      WinXP Home, NTPro 4.95