Re: [NTB] Automatically turning off word wrap when editing some file types

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2004
      At 06:16 PM 6/12/04 -0700, you wrote:
      >I like to have word wrap turned on when I edit most types of files but I
      >want it turned off when I edit batch files and ini files. Is there any
      >way to have Notetab Standard automatically do this? Thank you in
      >advance for all replies.

      Hi Daniel,

      Go to the menu bar and select Help/Help Topics. Then go down the topic
      list on the left and select "How To.." and under that select "Use
      Templates". There is a feature near the bottom of that page that discusses
      how to use Clip Code in a template. This will allow you to automatically
      turn word wrap off with the particular template you create.

      If you need help with the clip code please join the NoteTab Clips list.

      CANNED MESSAGE FROM MY HELPER FILE:
      ===================================
      Discussion of clips and how to write and use them is a subject reserved for
      the NoteTab Clips list. Jody Adair also prefers that technical topics such
      as regular expressions and how to write scripts also go to the Clips list
      or the Scripts list. The basic list is for discussion of the basic
      features of NoteTab for new users. You can join the other lists by sending
      an empty post to which ever list or lists that apply to the subject of your
      post:

      The NoteTab Clips List............ ntb-Clips-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The NoteTab Scripts List.......... ntb-Scripts-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The NoteTab HTML List............. ntb-HTML-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The NoteTab Off-Topic List........ ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The NoteTab Beta List............. ntb-NextRelease-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Jody also has set up a web page on his site to subscribe to or unsubscribe
      from the lists at:

      Thank you.

      END OF CANNED MESSAGE FROM MY HELPER FILE:

      Larry
      lrt@... e¿ê