Automatically turning off word wrap when editing some file types

  • Daniel Prince
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2004
      I like to have word wrap turned on when I edit most types of files but I
      want it turned off when I edit batch files and ini files. Is there any
      way to have Notetab Standard automatically do this? Thank you in
      advance for all replies.
      --
      I just heard a TV commercial about an automobile that has a rear
      entertainment system. I immediately wondered exactly how would an