Notetab Pro & Total Commander

  • tosbsas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12 4:16 PM
      I am using win2k, can replace the notepad.exe, but when I try to start
      notepad.exe from the total comander I get no reaction a t all.

      Any ideas??

      Ruben
    • Jim Hall
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15 8:53 AM
        Ruben,

        Normally, Notepad is also installed in your Windows (WINNT) folder as well as your system32 folder for backwards compatibility since some older applications look for it there instead of in the systems32 folder.

        Try putting a copy of the Notepad.exe and Notepad.ini that are in the systems32 folder into the Windows or WINNT folder and see if Total Commander will find it there.

        Regards,

        Jim