Recent Documents List

  • james.homme@highmark.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2004
      Hi,
      This is just an opinion for what it's worth. I don't think that a document
      should appear more than once on the recent documents list.

      Thanks.

      Jim
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2004
        Hi James,

        To the best of my knowledge NoteTab does not list the same file
        more than once. I cannot make it happen. It may be that the files
        you see are not in the same folder location.

        It's always possible there was a temporary glitch that caused a
        double entry. It will eventually get overwritten since the list
        only stores the last most recent 15 files closed dropping off the
        file at the bottom as new ones are added. The file list is stored
        in the NoteTab INI file found in its main folder under the
        [History] section. You can edit that list if you wish in NoteTab.
        I'd change the numbers so that they are in numerical order again
        not skipping any because of lines you deleted. (I don't think it
        will cause a problem though if you don't.) Simply save the file
        with an exclamation mark (!NotePro.ini or !NoteTab.ini) in front
        of it and restart NoteTab.

        If you are sure double entries are being made, please send your
        INI file to me at: mailto:Jody@... and tell me how to get
        the same file added to the list that is in the same directory.
        Thanks!

        You can edit different lists in NoteTab's INI file easily with
        the following Library Clips.
        http://www.notetab.net/zip/edit.ini.zip
        You can edit and merge User Defined Dictionaries easily with the
        following Library Clips.
        http://www.notetab.net/zip/edit.udt.zip

        >This is just an opinion for what it's worth. I don't think that a
        >document should appear more than once on the recent documents list.

        Thanks!

        http://www.clean-funnies.com
        See ya in the funnies!

        http://www.sojourner.us/software