Re: Rob Henrichon of Ontrack Interactive re: getting a larger window view when opening favorites

  • Hugo Paulissen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2004
      Hi Rob,

      If you mean the window you can get after Organize|Go to Favorites
      (Shift F2) you could rightclick the the top-left corner of the window
      and select Save window State.

      If you mean the pane at the (default) right of the screen (F6): just
      slide the bar to the desired position. If you hover your mouse over
      the area the cursor will change into something like <|>...

      HTH

      Hugo