Rob Henrichon of Ontrack Interactive re: getting a larger window view when opening favorites

  • Rob Henrichon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3 7:08 AM
      Hello All,

      Does anyone know what has to be tweaked in order to get a larger window when I open Favorites?
      I have to manually resize it every time I open it to
      see files that have a fairly long name.

      Thanks Much for any help!

      Rob Henrichon
      On Track Interactive Media
      129 Spruce St.
      Rutland, VT. 05701

      email: ontrack100@...
      voice: 802-236-2038

    • Hugo Paulissen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3 2:22 PM
        Hi Rob,

        If you mean the window you can get after Organize|Go to Favorites
        (Shift F2) you could rightclick the the top-left corner of the window
        and select Save window State.

        If you mean the pane at the (default) right of the screen (F6): just
        slide the bar to the desired position. If you hover your mouse over
        the area the cursor will change into something like <|>...

        HTH

        Hugo